What we do
The Wollondilly Health Alliance provides a meaningful way of providing health and social services by guaranteeing the joined-up working that brings about joined-up care to provide for the diverse needs of people in Wollondilly.
The Wollondilly Health Alliance does not deliver services, but instead endeavours to ensure that the right people, in the right place, at the right time can deliver positive outcomes for the people of Wollondilly and on the ambitions of integrated health and social care.
The top health priority needs that the Wollondilly Health Alliance is focusing on are:
- Future planning for health services aligned to predicted population increase
- Better sharing of patient health information
- Improving access to community health services
- Increasing community awareness about local health care services and treatment options
- Attracting and retaining health professionals
- Preventative health
The priorities of the WHA have been established through stakeholder consultation. Ongoing consultation is achieved through community activities and patient experience stories. By broadening the range of methods we use to ensure that the community is heard and building on our existing strong relationships, we will create new opportunities for service delivery and achieving outcomes.
Projects and programs undertaken to date by the Wollondilly Health Alliance can be viewed here.